Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It is I, Tuesday

So I'm pretty sure I fucked up that interview by being a complete nervous inarticulate spaz.

Which I kinda expected to happen... soooooooooo no real surprise there I guess.

My portfolio went over well, so there's something.

Watched the Golden Globes Sunday night and it was the first time I actually sat through and watched an entire award show without muting 70% of it, so there's something. I was entertained. The only real reason I watched is because Benedict Cumberbatch was going to be there, and I was not disappointed. That man is a gift, I swear. Getting excited for the Oscars now.

It's been snowing fairly regularly lately, so of course the roads are shite. I went into town on Saturday and the roads were snow-covered in spots because I guess no one had bothered to salt or plow the day before? Well done there. Though it wasn't nearly as bad as the day I had to drive home from work with inches of snow on the roads and snow still coming down while it was getting dark. Truly, the fun never ends.

No comments: