Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Different

My brothers started school today. This is the first time since the end of second grade that me and my brothers won't be in school together.

My school starts on the eighth. It's gonna be really weird for me to go into school without the familiar classmates I've gone with since kindergarten.

I'm taking a public transit to college and that's gonna be a totally different bus scene with total strangers. That's going to be really weird.

I can't believe that it's already time for another school year to start. It doesn't seem that long ago that I started my grade 12 year and been excited for graduation.

There's only gonna be 3 other people from my school going to my college and only one of them will be in my class with me.

My schooling life has been officially turned upsidown.

No comments: