Monday, October 3, 2011

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I am afraid of almost everything, but not all the time... and I've been like this for years.

I have no idea what it is, but sometimes I'll just be hanging around and then I'll read or see something scary (usually on the Internet or something I'm reading/watching) and then I'll suddenly be overcome by an intense fear... or paranoia.

Just happened a few minutes ago.

I was alone in the house all day with no problems, wandering around all over the place including the basement. And then I read a story on the Internet about the Black-Eyed Children and suddenly I'm afraid to move away from the couch. I'm afraid to even look around the corner in case I see something there (not even the Black-Eyed Children I was reading about, could be anything).

This happens every time. It even happens out of the blue. I'll be watching like... a sitcom on TV or something and I'll just see something completely innocent and then be terrified of it. Then I'll start turning on all the lights and purposely making noise just to hear it.

My house, which was a completely safe and comforting place for me a few minutes before, becomes a terrifying setting where I expect to see strange things and danger pop out of nowhere.

And having an overactive imagination certainly doesn't help matters.

Even noticing that the teddy bear sitting on my shelf looks like it's looking at me in the mirror fills me with fear!

Goddammit!

No comments: