Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That time of year

I did a few days at the school recently... it's ski-pants season! Yay (boo!)!

Getting kids into their snow gear is quite the job, especially when I'm the only one there. Add that to the fact that most kids don't want to even bother with their ski-pants and things don't make my job any easier.

At least most of them do get outside at some point to play for a few minutes.

At least I don't have to be there for when they have to get dressed to get on the bus to go home. I've had to be there for that before and I remember it being a bit of a nightmare.

The threat of the bus leaving without them doesn't make them go any faster either, these kids have no fucks to give about that (unless they do miss the bus and then it's all tears).

If they all wore one piece snowsuits with the hats and mittens attached it would get them dressed quicker (and I wouldn't have to keep sending them back inside for their hats and mittens and what have you).

No comments: