Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Is the Weekend Here Yet?

I had a shite night sleep Sunday night, got woken up at dawn on Monday morning and have been sideways ever since. 

Also I get the feeling that I might be coming down with something, but it also might just be physical manifestations of anxiety and good christ is that ever fun trying to figure out which is which (oh wait no it isn't).

I haven't been sleeping all that well at all lately and my anxiety has decided to stretch itself to include my bladder in on things (no infection, I checked) and DOESN'T THAT JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE OH MY FUCK. So now that's even more stressful, but not yet as bad as the sixth grade when I had to go at least once per class (yet, I am forever apprehensive about that).

Although I may just be emotionally exhausted. Also I'm fairly sure ringing phones are eventually gonna give me a stress ulcer because I get anxious as all fuck every time one rings near me.

On an upswing though, I got some new books in the mail yesterday, and there might be some more in tomorrow. 

And why can't students present graphic novels for book reports anyway? I understand not doing it with Archie comics, but there are plenty out with long consistent story lines (like Raina Telgemeier's books) that would be great for book reports. Of course, those books weren't out when I was in school, though I had half a mind to read all of Hana-Kimi once and do that, though I didn't own it all in print at the time so I wouldn't have been able to anyway I guess. BUT I HAVE THEM ALL NOW MWAHA.

No comments: