Friday, October 30, 2009

Needles Suck

So, I went to get my H1N1 vaccination today.

Hated it.

They had clinics set up all week giving out free vaccinations, there was one today in my town. It started at ten o'clock but my mom decided to bring me and my brothers early because she heard that the lines could get extremely long.

We got there at like nine o'clock, and the line was loooooong. Some people had even been there since six! It was insane!

I only got my needle at like 4:30, or something like that. Most of the day was spent waiting in line and the rest of the day was spent waiting inside the church. It sucked.

So I got my needle, barely felt it. I ran across the room towards my brother and then I got really dizzy and fell. I almost passed out. First time that that's ever happened to me. It was weird.

Anyway that sucked, and now my knee hurts.

No comments: