Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Not dead, for reals

Hi, still alive.

My first semester of college is almost over, tomorrow is the last day. Then it's two weeks of Christmas break! Love it! Two weeks without having to worry about waking up early and completing assignments. Great!

Soooooooooooo, my first semester actually wasn't too bad. The workload was... big, but I got through it. I only have two assignments left to do and then I'm done until January. Go me!

In other news, Christmas is coming! My house has been decorated since last month, and family is expected to come down later this week, and we probably won't be visiting the city at all! Yay! And it's my baby cousin's first Christmas, so that's always fun. Last Christmas there was no kids down, but this year almost everybody's coming down! On both sides! Should be great.

Joined an Anti-Twilight forum. Having a good time so far. I'm learning stuff about Twilight and so far I seem to be justified in my reasons about disliking the series. Learned about all the crazy fans too. Watch several videos on youtube featuring teenagers (mostly young girls) saying how awesome Twilight is, how hot Edward or Jacob is, or that anyone who doesn't like Twilight should go die.

Lovely. Buncha weirdos.

No comments: