Monday, April 19, 2010

Ohai thar

Wow, I can't believe I skipped a whole month here. Oops. Well, nothing much goes on around here anyway.

In recent news, college is over for the year. I can't believe I've actually gone through a whole year of college, and it's been nothing like on TV or in the movies. It's been much, much more different. But it works. I just have four more days to go and then I'm done 'til next September.

Also, I got a job that starts next month. It's at the same company where my dad works, but I have no idea what I'll be doing yet. And it pays 14$ an hour, so maybe I'll be able to get myself a car soon.

Or a segway, those look like much more fun.

Even more exciting than this is that I'm going to an anime convention THIS WEEKEND! I can't wait! I've been waiting for years to go to one and I've finally found one close enough for me to attend. My mother has decided to make a weekend trip of it so we're all going up the day before. There are a few other people coming with us and we're staying overnight at the hotel where the convention is being held.

Another thing, my brothers turned 16 last month and have recently gotten their beginners. So for the past few days they've been practising driving our van with Dad. I haven't seen them drive yet, but they haven't hit anything so I guess their doing good.

No comments: