Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Has Got News!1!

-My laptop has been delayed... again!! It was supposed to come in tomorrow, but we got a call and apparently, they're still missing some parts so they can't put everything together yet. According to my dad, the delivery date has been pushed to June 11. There's talk about cancelling the order and going for something else.

-I (finally) got a prom date (!). He's in grade 9, but I consider him a good friend so, why not? Since I was being too much of a baby to just go and ask him, he just called and asked me. I'm still not sure why. And I keep thinking that's it's not really happening because it's like it's too good to be true. That and he hasn't mentioned anything since.

-I went to the preschool for the first time in roughly two weeks. The reason for my absence is that I was sick and coughing for a week, and then for the next week I just enjoyed hanging out with people (it's not something I do often, so I cherish the times it actually happens). Then one of the kids asked me when I was coming back, so I returned today. I'm gonna go on a more regular basis now. But not tomorrow because that's before lunch.

-Lately, I find myself talking and interacting more with different people. This isn't something I'm very used to doing (I'm pretty shy, and I think I might have some subconscious psychological damage/problems/something), but I really like it. This is pretty big for someone who's alone most of the time (intentional or not).

-Today, I went to a information session thing that they were having at the college I'm going to next year. We got an explanation of my program (Human Services) and an overview of the courses we will be taking. There were two teachers there (who I think I'm gonna like) and they talked about how we needed a computer in order to survive this course. And then me and my mom got a tour of the building (which I find huge compared to my current school).

-My college has a helicopter pad! How cool is that?

-I have never read the Twilight series and I never will. I think it's stupid. (I was surprised to learn that the author was married and in her 30s. I was picturing someone in her late teens/early 20s who wrote all this when she was in high school. At least then she'd have an excuse.) I don't know a lot about the whole thing, but if anyone asks, I'm on Team Jacob, but that's really only because I think that Edward's an asshole.

No comments: