Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHOO!!

It's over!!!!!!!

I had my one and only final exam today! School is over! I'm finally done with high school! No more French! YESSS!

This is a happy and exciting time in my life. It is also a sad time. The events in the coming week will probably be the last times where we are all gonna be together hanging out.

I've been together with these kids for the last 13 years, and that's all gonna end next week on the 25th. Graduation.

We're not kids anymore. I don't know when, but we all grew up. We're adults now. We may not all be ready to enter the real world, but we don't have a choice now. We're there.

Come September, we won't be treated like kids anymore. And we won't all be together anymore. Some will, most won't. We'll be separated into different schools or workplaces. We'll meet new people, make new friends and start new lives.

I hope that I'll be able to keep in touch with most of these people. We've had to put up with each other for 13 years, it isn't right that we sever all ties with each other now.

On the 25th, we'll kiss our childhood goodbye and start moving ahead with our futures... and hopefully we won't screw anything up along the way.

No comments: