Friday, June 5, 2009

Theme Week

This week was theme week at school.

Monday was opposite sex day (which I miss for an orthodontist appointment, grr). Base on all the pictures I saw, I can say that a lot of people participated, with great enthusiasm. Boys wore dresses and skirts, and girls wore baggy jeans with boxer shorts sticking out.

Tuesday was holiday day, or something, where everybody had to dress up as a holiday. Barely anyone participated for that. One of my friends did wear a Christmas tree ornament for an earring for a little bit.

Wednesday was toga day, so there was a bunch of people wandering around wrapped up in sheets. My sheet was blue with sheep on it.

Yesterday was TV day, where everybody had to dress up like a TV character. I borrowed my dad's suit and went as Alan Shore from Boston Legal, of course, only like two other people knew who that was. There was a group that had dressed up as the cast of One Tree Hill and some others who were the cast of Friends (minus Chandler). A few others were people from Grey's Anatomy and there was one as Baby Lyssa from Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Today was 70s, 80s and 90s day. I'm not at school right now so I have no idea what's going on there now.

Instead of going to school and participating, like I wanted to, I was dragged to the community college to try to get out of taking a computer class next year. Predictably, I aced the tests we had to do and was the first one done.

So I will not be taking a computer class next year.

No comments: