Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love College

Today's lunch was fun.

I have no idea what was going on, some kind of stress relief day, or something. There was music playing and stuff was going on at every table. The table I was sitting at had a puzzle on it. But we noticed that the next table over had Play-Doh, which was being used to make stress balls.

I went over to make a stress ball and brought it back to my table. Then everyone saw it and was playing with it and I did it wrong so it became deformed. It ended up looking like a butt. I was sent over to the other table for more balloons and Play-Doh and we made some more stress balls at the table. Then we ran out of Play-Doh and turned our attention to the box at the other table.

The box was full of foam-ish pellets. Me and one of my friends read the box (which was mostly in German) and found out that the pellets stuck together with water. So I grabbed an empty Play-Doh case and went to get water. Then me and my friend made some stuff with the pellets. She made a flower and a sun and I made a tree.

Then we went to class where some people were passing around dick-shaped candies.

... this place is very interesting.

No comments: