Saturday, November 24, 2012

New things I've gotten into

I've come across so many new things since I joined tumblr last year.

A lot of it is nsfw, but most of it is pretty damn entertaining.

One of those things is the British radio sitcom Cabin Pressure, written by John Finnemore (who is a genius as far as I'm concerned); and performed by John Finnemore, Stephanie Cole, Roger Allam, and Benedict Cumberbatch.

It's fucking hilarious and I love it.

I've only listened to the first season so far and it is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I recommend it to everybody.

Also, this shirt is awesome (even if I still don't really understand the whole lemon thing... I haven't heard that episode yet).

I got this shirt from Qwertee (another awesome thing I discovered on tumblr) back when it was for sale. It's no longer up on Qwertee (and I don't think it will be again) but it's on Redbubble (just search 'Cabin Pressure' and you should be able to find it easily).

So, to recap: Cabin Pressure is hilarious and 10 different kinds of awesome and you should listen to it, and Qwertee is amazing and has awesome t-shirts for sale at a fairly decent price.

Also tumblr is awesome, you should get on that too.

No comments: