Wednesday, October 27, 2010

holy shit yes win!

I have just discovered the most awesomest news ever!

Just now, I discovered legit existance of With the Light volume 8 (15)! I cannot believe this! I'm so excited!

Apparently, while Tobe-sensei was sick, she did enough work to be compiled into one last volume which is being released in Japan in January 2011. Yen Press will be publishing the American version and it should be released in September 2011!

I am beyond excited! Finally, we have a chance for the series to get a true ending! Maybe this time, we will be left with a 'and the future looks bright for Hikaru' feeling, or maybe even a glimpse into the future (if we're lucky).

Maybe we'll even get a memorial thing for Tobe-sensei, to acknowledge her life and that because of her, autism now has a face among fans and information about autism has been made available to a different demographic in a completely new format.

I cannot wait!

No comments: