Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is a Brick

So I got really into the Parade's End television drama recently (I'm actually keeping up with it weekly, which is saying something).

The last episode is airing this Friday and I can't fucking wait (the angst though).

I came across the TV tie-in book while I was pre-ordering the DVD, and it was fairly cheap so I ordered it. It just came in today.

It's 906 pages long and pretty damn solid. I could probably kill something with this thing.

Anyway, I probably won't get around to reading it for a while yet, so I hope I like it as much as the drama (which is awesome and everyone should go watch it).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

Anonymous said...

Happen to be trying to find this and learned much more than anticipated in this article. Thanks.

Saisei-chan said...

Go for it