Friday, January 4, 2013

Very into the fandom here

So I was substituting at school today (for the first time in a while) and I was in the cafeteria when one of the kids showed up wearing a black and white striped sweater and jeans.

Really, as soon as I saw the sweater my mind went Hello, John Watson.

This kid also has sandy blond hair and blue eyes. All that coupled with the jumper, and his face really, gave me an impression of John Watson as a child (or some version of Hamish Watson-Holmes, I suppose).

Anyway, this kid was wandering around and I actually started looking to see if there were any tall gangly kids with curly black hair, just to complete the whole thing.

(There wasn't, much to my disappointment)

(... I suddenly get the feeling that I've been on tumblr far too long)

(i regret nothing)

No comments: