Monday, February 23, 2015

I only got about four hours of sleep last night

Just found the Vanity Fair issue with BC on the cover YAY SOBEYS!!!!!

Anyway, watched the Oscars last night. Second time I managed to get through an awards show with minimal muting to preserve sanity. Well done there. Sad that Benedict didn't get Best Actor (but he did a good job presenting, ja), but watching Eddie Redmayne's acceptance speech was amazing. The man is a dork, let's keep him.

Also Benedict and Sophie got married last week and they were both gorgeous last night and that selfie with her and his parents was adorable. And I just found a video clip of the two of them dancing at an after party and OH GOD MY HEART! Those two, though.

So yeah, four hours of sleep. Because I had to go in to work today, which was largely uneventful. Although we went outside for morning recess and the playground was basically solid ice. It was basically a skating rink, and very slippery. And also very entertaining. It was really quite fun. And no one got hurt, despite some of the children's best efforts. And that might have been why we didn't go outside for lunch recess.

And it was cold, which I didn't appreciate. It's supposed to get even colder overnight, so yay (though not really). 

Went out and got The Theory of Everything today (and the second part of the first season of Sailor Moon, sometimes the local Wal-Mart gets it right), and I'm hoping to watch that tomorrow on the big TV if the living room is free. Or I'll just commandeer the other big TV and force my brother to watch it with me.

The Imitation Game is supposed to come out March 31 and I can't wait for that because I can't seem to convince myself to drive an hour away to the theatre to go see it. Maybe if it gets to the shafty theatre a half-hour away, though I can't really see that happening. Though one never knows.

No comments: