Monday, September 21, 2009

And on VHS too

I was bored and feeling Harry Potter deprived after I finished listening to the audio books, so I turned to the movies.

I watched the fifth movie, because that's the movie I watched the less, then I watched the third movie. Then I watched the first movie.

Oh. My. God.

The actors looked so YOUNG! They were so adorable! OHMAHGOD!!

My favourite was the boy who pays Seamus Finnigan. Close seconds are Neville and Ron.

I totally couldn't get over how young they looked. I hadn't seen that movie in years and since then I watched mostly the later movies because I have 3, 4 and 5 on DVD.

The main thing is thatI had forgotten how adorable the characters were. I looked around every crowd scene and tried to recognize everybody. I think the first two movies were Emma Watson's best Hermione roles, and Ron, Seamus and Neville were just too cute.

No comments: