Thursday, January 14, 2010

Because Haru is made of awesome

Got Fruits Basket 4 yesterday. Among other things that happened, Haru and Momiji started high school. Nearly died laughing at the scene where they're all talking with Kyo, Tohru and Yuki and the student council president shows up.

Poor Momiji got yelled at for wearing the girls uniform and then Haru got blasted for his black and white hair. And then Haru got pissed off and turned Black and started yelling at everyone. Then the president demanded that Haru show proof of his natural hair colour, and Haru dragged him off to the bathroom.

I nearly died.

I think this is also the volume where we hear about Momiji's mother. I don't remember exactly because after I finished reading #4 I looked through some of my other volumes. I don't like Momiji's mother. I'm saying that right now. Dun like her. While we're on the subject of parents I don't like Kyo's, Yuki's, or Rin's parents either. Hiro's mom is awesome though, love her.

No comments: