Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Manga Roundup #1

Gonna start documenting my growing manga collection. I have 32 volumes now and three coming in the mail (very slowly >.<).

So far, I have:

  • A Perfect Day for Love Letters #2 (I bought this one on a whim because it was 75% off and I thought it was a standalone volume. I was wrong.)
  • Absolute Boyfriend #1, 2, 3 (This was recommended to me by a friend as being 'hilarious', she was right. I read the first volume and had to read the rest. It's addictive.)
  • Confidential Confessions #5, 6 (This is a more serious manga than I usually read. All six volumes are just made up of short stories always about a different girl and a different problem.)
  • Fruits Basket #4, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (I love this series. Fruits Basket 18 was the first manga volume that I bought for myself. I read this series about 3 times through already and I never get tired of it.)
  • Godchild #1, 2 (I kept telling myself that I was never gonna buy this series because I hated the ending. But I love the art. Art wins over content with this one, apparently.)
  • Hana Kimi #6, 7, 14, 19, 20 (Another one of my favorite series. This one goes right up there with Fruits Basket. I read this series several times also.)
  • InuYasha #1, 6 (InuYasha 6 was the first manga volume I ever owned, given to me by my mother. When the manga ended, I figured that I liked it enough to buy the other volumes.)
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 #2 (I bought this one because the scanlation was incomplete on the Internet and this was cheaper and easier than buying the game.)
  • Pokémon Adventures #1, 2, 3, 4 (The games were awesome, 'nuff said.)
  • Wallflower #3 (It was on sale.)
  • Your and My Secret #3, 4 (This series is just too funny.)

This is all I have so far, and then there's another three coming in the mail soon (sloooooooooooowly).

No comments: