Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Eh

First Christmas away from home went well.

Also I may have to resist the urge to kidnap my brother's puppy and bring her home with us. Though my mom would have a fit if I even tried.

We opened our presents Christmas Eve at my brother's place. Got a 3DS from my parents, life is good. Also my brother and his girlfriend got me a TARDIS LAMP WHOO!!! Not quite sure exactly how we're going to get that on the plane safely, but TARDIS LAMP YO!!! WITH OPENING DOORS!!!

We're still staying with my aunt, uncle, and cousins so we sat in on their Christmas morning with them. Which was fairly fun. So many dolls though. So many.

We had Christmas supper here too, also we Facetimed with our family back home, where it's like 13 degrees out and they have no snow (while we're freezing our arses off out here, oi). Weird that we're not with those guys this year, but it's pretty fun up here. We're going to the stores tomorrow for Boxing Day sales (already, which is weird, but whatever, need a case for my 3DS before I break it in transit), though hopefully I won't be dragged around all afternoon.

Just one more week left in this trip before we head for home. And I'll miss it up here, but I'll be so glad to get home to my own bed... and warmer temperatures. Re-packing the suitcases are gonna be an adventure, though, I can already tell. New clothes and new books that I told myself before I left that I wasn't gonna buy but then I did so, oops. 

No comments: