Sunday, December 27, 2015

Change of Venue

After a week of staying at my uncle's house, we have now relocated to my brother's place. Frankly it's an upgrade. No kids running around, for one thing.

Also the person whose room I'm borrowing isn't here at the moment (she flew back home until New Years, I think), and it comes with an attached bathroom. So score on that point. ALSO they have a dish with Investigation Discovery on it IN THE ROOM!!!! SO MUCH WIN!!!

A++ accommodations here.

We went shopping for the Boxing Day sales earlier today, which was and adventure. Also totally something I could've done without, though I did get a few things so that was alright. Though neither Walmart nor E.B. Games had any Phoenix Wright games in stock, which sucked (though I did get a Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS, so far I like it). I ended up buying Dual Destinies from the E-Store, but they don't have the Apollo Justice game or the Miles Edgeworth game, which sucks. Also the only copy of Justice For All is in a 3-pack with Ace Attorney and Trials and Tribulations, which I already own so that's not worth the money.

Still can't wait to be home, though it's gonna suck leaving my brothers again. But I'll be happy once we get back, even though we'll be landing after midnight and then we'll still have a nearly four hour long drive after that (depending on the weather) so Saturday is definitely gonna suck. And then I'll have Sunday to recover and then probably back to work on Monday. 

No comments: