Monday, May 4, 2009

Jax: Weekend Edition

A whole weekend with the doll. Oy...

It went a whole lot better than the first two days. By this point, I could tell the differences between his cries and I got faster at dealing with his needs. I also got pretty good at predicting when he would cry and how much time I had between them.

Also... 7 O'CLOCK IN THE DAMN MORNING!!!!!

It's not that I'm not a morning person, but, seriously. 7 in the morning on a weekend is harsh. Especially when I don't sleep very well during the week and sleep in til like, 11 o'clock on the weekends. I needs my weekend sleep dammit.

At least after I fed and changed him, I got to sleep for an extra couple of hours. Go me.

For the most part, he just sat in his car seat on the computer desk, staring at the monitor. Fun and enlightening. I is a great mother.

Anyway, I passed him in and learned that I got 100% on it. No complaints from this end.

No comments: