Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Can't Feel My Brain

Still in school, hanging out on one of the computers in the library... one with a crappy keyboard, go figure. This has been an interesting day fer sher.

First, I'm still getting over a sore throat that I've had nearly all last week. For a few days there, I couldn't really talk. It sucked. And I still feel like crap.

I was supposed to be getting my laptop today, but apparently the delivery date has been moved to the 21st because the laptop I'm getting is a newer model and will take longer to put together, or something. So that sucks, and I was so excited too.

But a good thing is that I finally got someone to write me a recomendation letter for a scholarship application. Finally. Now I can start working on the essay and stuff. Of course, I still need to get ahold of my most recent official transcript and the secretary here is incompetent enough that I probably won't get it until I damn near beg for it. Oh well.

It is now the last class of the day. I've had free class all afternoon and now I am really bored. There isn't really a whole lot to do around here when you're not in class.

No comments: